Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Family, Turkey, & Jazz

What a season! The last two months have been filled with family, trips, and holidays and we have loved it! I got to go home for Halloween and see my fam, Jameson and I took a trip to Atlanta to watch the Jazz scat all over the Hawks, and Jameson's family came in last week for Thanksgiving and an early Christmas.  Oh and we rearranged our condo to accommodate our new flat screen!  The time has flown and now I can't believe the year is almost over.

I hope ya'll are having as much fun as we are and if you're not then you should come down here.  Seriously, there's just something about the South that makes life feel a bit more grand and a lot more genuine.   So come on down.  We'll put you up and I'll make you pancakes!

Be sure to check out my new blog beautifuleveryday.blogspot.com.  It's just a little project I'm working on.

Me & Natt on Halloween.  

We thought Jameson would be in mortal peril wearing a Jazz jersey in DT Atlanta, but there were lots of Jazz fans, some more obnoxious than others, so we blended in. 

Yahoo!  We won.

We went to Dollywood last week and got stuck on a ride.  At first I was a little scared, but pretty soon all the blood settled at the back of my head and then I couldn't really feel anything so that was good.  Eventually they pulled us out on the catwalk.  Thanks for the memories Dolly!

Dollywood was actually a ton of fun.  

1 comment:

  1. What a fun filled month!! I miss you guys! Wish we were closer!!

    ReplyDelete